£50,000 + 20% non guaranteed Bonus + £4200 car allowance
13 days ago
Beds, Bucks, Herts
Home based with extensive regional travel
£50,000 + 20% Non Guaranteed Bonus + £4,200 Car Allowance
ICAEW is a world leader of the accountancy and finance profession.
Help develop the next generation of Chartered Accountants
At ICAEW, our Learning & Professional Development (LPD) department is responsible for promoting and delivering ICAEW's premier branded ACA qualification to prospective accountants working in private practice, financial services, business and industry, and not-for-profit organisations. We also develop learning programmes for members and non-members, designed to enhance their careers and benefit the profession. The Business Development team play a vital role in raising awareness of our products and also carrying our brand message across the UK.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a business development professional to join the team. You will partner with businesses, accountancy practices and other stakeholders to help achieve growth in ICAEW’s market share. This will involve contacting businesses not currently training Chartered Accountants, through to building relationships with established partners, ensuring this affiliation remains in line with the Institutes strategic approach to these organisations.
As the successful candidate, you will be:
- ideally a Chartered Accountant with proven experience in a Business Development role
- a relationship builder with a track record of delivering tangible results in the B2B sector
- able to demonstrate strong contract negotiation skills
- able to source new leads and convert them into profitable relationships
- IT literate especially across the Microsoft Office suite
- able to demonstrate good knowledge of ICAEW’s products, services and structure.
In return we offer the opportunity to work for a friendly, leading-edge team in a truly innovative and forward thinking culture, with a great work-life balance.