£350 - £425 per annum
6 days ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen within a boutique real estate investment fund for an experienced Interim Fund Controller.
The successful candidate will be employed on a contract basis as a fund controller and will report directly to the finance director. You will be responsible for overseeing and coordinating operational finance and administration activities for the company's real estate investment funds.
Key duties include;
- Oversight of the funds third party relationships including the outsourced fund administration.
- Supporting the deal closing process and funding of investments.
- Investor reporting and answering investor queries.
- Review of statutory and regulatory reporting requirements for the fund.
- Cashflow forecasts and liquidity management.
- Taking responsibility for various projects.
To be considered for this opportunity you must have the following skills and experience;
- Qualified Accountant (3-5 years pqe ACA, or similar)
- Have 3+ years' experience in senior fund finance roles in the property fund sector
Duration: 6 months
Day rate: £350-425pd Ltd Company