R&D Tax Manager
|Job Title:||R&D Tax Manager|
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Julie Lawrance|
|Job Published:||March 03, 2019 19:55|
Your new company
I am currently recruiting for a large Accountancy Firm in Birmingham who require an experienced R&D Tax Manager.
The firm provides innovative tax solutions and advice to a varied client base from small to large corporate businesses in the complex R&D tax environment. This is an exciting time to join this firm as they continue to grow, working with specialists in supporting their clients with a wide range of tax issues to achieve their business goals and growth plans. The R&D Tax Manager will be joining a firm that encourages independent thinking and values new ideas that create opportunities for their clients and the firm.
Your new role
As the Tax Manager for R&D you will provide solutions to complex technical tax issues and manage the team on a day to day basis. You will be affecting change and driving growth with the support of an inspirational leadership team by:-
- Acting as the first point of contact on specific projects
- Analyse potential solutions and make recommendations
- Interpret advice obtained from other specialists and question and challenge as required
- Present solutions on complex technical tax issues
- Planning and perform tax consultancy assignments
- Prepare and file ruling requests on behalf of clients
- Awareness of technical risk through supported research.
- Coach, mentor and develop your colleagues
- Utilise your strong technical expertise in providing clients with innovative solutions.
What you'll need to succeed
The firm is looking for an R&D Tax Manager with strong technical skills who is passionate about supporting and advising their clients to achieve their potential. Providing clients with commercial and innovative solutions and who thrives in an ever changing growth environment.
What you'll get in return
Your personal development is important to this firm as you will be supported by a specialist management team and be empowered to implement your ideas. You will be working with a quality client base and have the opportunity to input into commercial decisions on the growth of these businesses.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.