£35000 - £45000 per annum + Top Benefits Package + Flexi Working
13 days ago
Are you seeking a fresh challenge in your R&D Tax career? I am working with a truly consultative firm in London who are seeking an R&D Tax Consultant to join their growing team. Having arisen purely from growth this opportunity covers no business development and is a great opportunity for an analytically minded relationship manager who is highly personable.
As the R&D Tax Consultant you will build and maintain tax relationships with clients whilst managing the successful delivery of tax projects. Your role will also cover the following areas:
- Acting as the main point of contact for clients with their R&D Tax cases whilst having a detailed knowledge of the firms specialist services in order to refer appropriately
- Provide advice concerning R&D Tax credits
- To manage a series of projects and be able to act quickly on new assignments
- Work with the business development team and the technical R&D team
- To research and assist in the preparation of proposals for new work and actively pursue these.
If you are interested please contact Jennifer Nelson on 0207 269 6346 or email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org