£45000 - £55000 per annum
15 days ago
Superb opportunity for a qualified Management Accountant to join a real British success story. This entrepreneurial and innovative business has invested significantly to up skill the current offering, this growth shows no signs of stopping. Based in a beautiful office in the outskirts of Oxford, the Management Accountant will work closely with the FP&A team and partner with department leads. Reporting into a positive and strong Financial Director, you will be given support and guidance in realising your potential, whilst having the autonomy to make your mark on the business.
- Produce accurate Management Accounts for the Group and individual companies
- Produce best in class decision support reports for the Leadership Team
- Take a lead on process and systems enhancement
- Ownership and management of Fixed Asset register, OPEX and CAPEX
- Build annual budgets and forecasts.
You will be a qualified Accountant (ACA/ ACCA or CIMA) with some post qualified experience. The role is very hands on, therefore candidates must be comfortable in covering workload at all levels 'chipping in' to the overall success of the business. You will be positive in your outlook and able to bring finance innovation into the business as it embarks on a period of considerable change/ growth. Interviews are being help in the next couple of weeks, please apply ASAP to be considered.