Property Management Accountant - London
|Job Title:||Property Management Accountant - London|
|Salary:||£30000 - £35000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Dominic Davies|
|Job Published:||December 05, 2018 11:30|
Property Management Accountant - Our Client is a successful and vibrant property company who primarily focus on developing and managing retail and leisure space. As they look forward to 2019 they have instructed us to recruit for a Property Management Accountant to work within the central Finance team and assume control of a portfolio of assets.
The Role will require the person to fulfil the following duties:
- Issuing rent, service charge and insurance demands efficiently and on time.
- Working alongside General managers and the Property Management team to prepare service charge budgets, appointments and updating the property management system accordingly.
- Reconciling service charges, insurance funds and control accounts on a quarterly basis.
- Producing and reviewing bank reconciliations.
- Handling tenant payments, such as service charges, refunds and transfers.
- Producing and issuing completion statements.
- Aiding the finance team during interim and annual audits, answering any queries where necessary.
- Reporting and analysing KPI's
- Liaising with the external payroll bureau in order to fund payroll for on-site teams, recharging the costs of properties and supporting the preparation and audit of annual accounts.
- Producing and filing VAT returns, as well assisting in VAT and CIS reporting.
- Working alongside the finance team, producing monthly, quarterly and annual reports where necessary.
- Identifying and suggesting improvements to systems, processes and procedures.
The Person To apply you must be a confident and eager team player with high levels of energy and the ability to react to situations promptly. You will have previous experience in accounting in a real estate / property environment and either be qualified by experience or actively studying the initial phases of AAT/ACCA with strong Double-Entry knowledge and experienced in carrying out bank reconciliations. This role is a great opportunity to join an enthusiastic and supportive team.
Please note that due to volume we cannot get back to everyone, however every application is looked at and considered and will be held on Trident International's database for review. If you have not heard back from us within 5 working days you should assume your initial application has been unsuccessful, however if suitable roles arise in the future we will make every effort to contact you.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's