£44000 - £45000 per annum
5 days ago
To prepare transformational project budgets, forecasts to strict deadlines.
Business partner with Directors, HoD and PMO to provide them with management information that will ensure that budget targets are met while identifying current and future risks and opportunities.
Growing company in South Wales with a large presence. Cardiff City Centre Based. Excellent benefits.
Key responsibilities for the Project Finance Business Partner include:
1. Preparation of Periodic analysis of Projects / Committed Obligation spend.
2. Responsibility for production of an annual Transformation projects budget and quarterly forecast for assigned area or responsibility within the projects remit.
3. Primary point of contact on all financial matter relating to key projects identified by the Head of Finance Projects and planning.
4. Develop key reporting visualisation and dashboards to ensure robust Management Information is supplied to Programme Board, Executive team and other key external stakeholders.
5. Ad hoc duties/analysis as required - to provide support Head of Finance Projects and Planning and CFO
6. Support the preparation of business cases and Investment Proposals.
Essential attributes and qualifications for the project finance business partner include:
- High educational standard, understanding of all current Accounting issues.
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, ACMA)
- Practical experience working in a pressurised team environment, and an ability to work in that team.
- Excellent, highly developed analytical skills.
- Good interpersonal skills and influencing skills at all levels.
- Flexibility in managing varying workload.
- Computer literate, (Word, Advanced Excel, Advance Microsoft
- Working with Others- ensures excellent service delivery by consistently setting good examples. Adapts communications skills to effectively influence outcomes.
- Strategically Aware- understands the needs of the business and anticipates change.
- Commercial focus- looks at ways to do things better and add value to the business
- Customer Orientation- committed to delivering a better service
- Adaptable- understands and appreciates the differences in people.
- Analytical- is able to interpret data and implement corrective measures.
The full time permanent project finance business partner role offers:
- Competetive salary
- Generous pension
- Additional benefits for the candidate and their family.