Project Finance Analyst
|Job Title:||Project Finance Analyst|
|Salary:||£28000.00 - £32000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||James Dixon|
|Job Published:||September 06, 2018 12:02|
A great opportunity to step into commercial finance
Your new role
The Role Capital Project Maintenance - 60%
- Gather and maintain the Capital Project Portfolio, including creating and maintaining support of actual capital expenditures
- Create and maintain worksheets / charts to quickly analyze Capital Project Portfolio versus plan
- Process Capital Approval Request forms
- Review capital requests in compliance with the capital policy, suggest changes as required, secure approvals and submit the approved capital requests to the project coordinator for set up in Oracle Financials.
- Prepares financial assessments/analysis to support post investment reviews.
Financial Analysis and Review - 30%
- Assists in the month, quarter and year-end financial close process for the.
- Creates and submits journal entries in support of the close process.
- Provides backup documentation to management for requested financial information.
- Creates and provides to management on a monthly basis, various financial reports including actual results vs. plan vs. prior year and forecasted information.
Forecasting, Planning and Budgeting Cycle - 10%
- Participate in quarterly forecasting and annual planning/budget process.
- Tracks financial status by monitoring variances from plan.
- Determines financial status by comparing and analyzing plans and forecasts with actual results.
- Special Ad hoc reporting and other duties as assigned - Perform various financial inquiries as requested.
What you'll need to succeed
have worked in a finance position previously and ideally be a studier
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£55000 - £60000 per annum
Interim Senior Finance Analyst
£300 - £301 per annum
Senior Modeller/ Finance Analyst
£60000 - £65000 per annum
Senior Finance Analyst
£45000 - £50000 per annum + Bonus + Pension + Progression
Finance Analyst - RE Transactions / Fund Accounts (France)
City of London, London
£45000 - £55000 per annum