|Job Title:||Project Accountant|
|Location:||Solihull, West Midlands|
|Salary:||Up to £300.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||Hollie Wildman|
|Job Published:||October 09, 2018 17:50|
I'm currently working with a global Logistics company to assist them in the recruitment of a Project Accountant. This role will work directly alongside the Financial Controller based at their Solihull site to complete a number of projects currently being worked on. For example:
- The closing of a new start up contract.
- It's budget season, so testing the integrity of the budgets and pulling them together if they're not up to scratch.
- A team structure project - whereby they're looking to re-scope the Finance Assistants and run it like a mini Service Centre.
- Looking at the financial impact on the organisation from the reduction in business of a key contract.
In order to be successful in this role you will be:
- A Qualified Accountant (ACCA/ CIMA/ ACA) used to hitting the ground running and making an instant impact.
- Someone who enjoys a fast paced environment, handling issues and managing expectations.
- A problem solver who will resolve the problem rather than just reporting it.
- Someone with the ability to multi-task.
- Someone who comes from a strong accounting background.
If this role is of interest to you, please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV ASAP.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Project Accountant & Internal Auditor (12 month FTC)
Coventry, West Midlands
£35000.00 - £42000.00 per annum
£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
£25000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + Additional Benefits
Birmingham, West Midlands