Up to £50000 per annum
10 days ago
My client a well know Cambridge brand is looking for a project accountant to support an increase in long-term projects undertaken by our client.
well established in the Cambridge market, who offer excellent work life balance and opportunity to progress.
Consolidate and review budgets, forecasts, business plans.
Prepare Divisional management accounts and comparison against forecasts and budgets.
Prepare cash flow forecasts on a fortnightly basis and bank funding requirements.
Review cash performance against budgets and forecasts.
Monitoring of performance against internal audit recommendations.
Liaising with senior management and audit
Consolidation and restatement of opening balances for management accounts. Preparation and consolidation of accounts packs for the half year and full year.
Preparation of statutory accounts.
Responsible for monthly reporting
Key Skills / Competencies:
- Qualified Accountant / QBE
- degreed educated
- Previous experience within a Project Accounting role is essential
- Experience of setting up new procedures and reports within a technical accounting function
- Good communication skills at all levels are required
- Strong IT skills, Excel etc are essential
Salary up to £50,000 plus benefits