|Job Title:||Project Accountant|
|Salary:||£40000 - £45000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||May Travis|
|Job Published:||August 09, 2018 10:57|
Fantastic opportunity for a newly qualified project accountant to join a world leading, international manufacturing organisation in Wiltshire.
Our client is based in Wiltshire and is an ever-growing, world classing manufacturing organisation who pride themselves on their forward thinking and innovative engineering reputation.
- Provide monthly project finance reports/dashboards and lead monthly financial reviews with project management and project teams.
- Regular review and margin analysis for key projects.
- Analyse and report on Forex impact on projects.
- Update engineering and project manager contract forecast costs in line with project manager's latest view.
- Update contract manufacturing forecast costs, where appropriate, using SAP costing programs or current forecasts from project managers.
- Produce monthly SAP PS Module Project financial report.
- Produce monthly contract financial summaries.
- Check and approve ATOs (Amendments to Order).
- Be proactive and liaise regularly with project managers on their project margins and results.
- Maintain Key Project Summary for FD.
- Attend project reviews.
- Upload WBS element structures for new projects into SAP.
- Improve project reports and assist in training project managers on use.
- Assist project managers with day to day queries.
- IFE Doors World - monthly reports (sales, orders, OOH P&L plus comments).
- Any other ad hoc analysis / reporting as required by FD or FC.
- Good communication skills to deal with both internal and external customers.
- The role requires an analytical mind-set and good communications skills as large volumes of data will need to be deciphered and explained to non-finance staff.
- Good SAP FICO/projects knowledge advantageous.
- Project accounting knowledge.
- Good understanding of costing to support contract / sales tenders.
- Good understanding of stock valuation.
The successful candidate will be:
- Completing final exams or recently qualified accounting qualification such as CIMA/ACCA.
A competitive salary of up to £45,000 is on offer to the successful candidate, as well as excellent progression opportunities.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Interim Project Accountant
£250.00 - £325.00 per day
Project accountant / Business Partner - 12m FTC
£55000 - £60000 per annum
£230.00 - £275.00 per day
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£35000 - £40000 per annum
£40000 - £45000 per annum + great benefits