|Job Title:||Project Accountant|
|Job Published:||August 08, 2018 17:00|
The Group operates through three divisions – Gaming, Lottery and Digital. Collectively these offer customers a fully integrated technology platform and a customer focused experience.
All of Scientific Games’ divisions and employees are guided by the same core values:
By the Rules: Maintain integrity in everything we do.
To Improve the Game: Continuously innovate and raise the bar.
With Passion: We love what we do and have fun doing it!
Smart: Take ownership and hold ourselves accountable.
Together: One mission, one team, one Scientific Games.
To Win: Surpass the expectations of our stakeholders.
Project Accountant key responsibilities:
- Technical accounting lead; analysing complex matters and providing advice on accounting application
- Consolidation support for entities, providing support locally and to the US Corporate team
- Projects – manage a number of finance projects across disciplines. Initial projects to include extraction of entity records and harmonisation of processes
- Manage the completion of month end postings, reconciliations and reports to a demanding timeframe for the holding companies
- Manage the external audit, ensuring key milestones are achieved and the audit is effectively conducted
- Internal audit support
- Manage the close down of entities within the Group which are identified as surplus to requirements
- Support in the embedding of systems controls to facilitate the SOX environment
- Other duties that may be required from time to time
Project Accountant key requirements:
- Able to follow detailed instructions accurately
- ACA qualified
- A team player who is happy to work in an environment of mutual support
- Able to prioritise own workload and manage time
- Able to bring energy and enthusiasm
- Flexible and willing to assist where required
- Approachable in nature and able to work well with non-financial areas of the business
- Good interpersonal skills and a high level of customer service
- Good attention to detail
- IFRS, US GAAP and European GAAP experience
- Strong working knowledge of all Microsoft office packages; Outlook, Word and Excel
- Previous experience of working in a large finance team
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's