|Job Title:||Product Controller|
|Salary:||Up to £55000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||James Otter|
|Job Published:||May 16, 2018 17:07|
A leading Hedge Fund are looking for a newly qualified accountant from an audit background, preferably dealing with Investment Management/Financial Services clients.
The product control sits within the finance team and works directly with the front office. You will have daily interaction and get good exposure of a range of products including Equities, Emerging Markets, FX , Credit and with a focus initially on Rates.
The role responsibilities will include:
- Production of a desk level P&L - to begin with Equities with a scope to move around the team onto other desks.
- Resolving issues surrounding the P&L - at any point on the front to back process.
- Working closely with cross functional teams the fund administrator to ensure delivery of an accurate and timely P&L.
- Daily conversations with the Front Office - resolving any queries they have
- Dividends / Corporate actions and Financing reconciliation.
- Valuation Verification
- Producing stats / performance measures for management
- Project work - trader requests, management requests, improving the process, set up of new products / trading lines, valuation testing.
The Successful candidate will be:
- A qualified ACA (or equivalent)
- Strong excel knowledge
- Financial services audit client experience is a benefit
The salary on offer is in the region of £55,000. For immediate consideration please apply online or for more information or a confidential discussion, please contact James.Otter@markssattin.com 0207 747 9724
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£45000 - £55000 per annum + Car Allowance + 15% Bonus
£60000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + car allowance and bonus
Commercial Finance Controller
Bradford, West Yorkshire
£60000 - £65000 per annum + car, pension and bonus
Group Financial Controller
£110000 - £125000 per annum + bonus and benefits
Product Control Manager - Fixed Income
£55000 - £65000 per annum