Up to £55000 per annum
6 days ago
A leading Hedge Fund are looking for a newly qualified accountant from an audit background, preferably dealing with Investment Management/Financial Services clients.
The product control sits within the finance team and works directly with the front office. You will have daily interaction and get good exposure of a range of products including Equities, Emerging Markets, FX , Credit and with a focus initially on Rates.
The role responsibilities will include:
- Production of a desk level P&L - to begin with Equities with a scope to move around the team onto other desks.
- Resolving issues surrounding the P&L - at any point on the front to back process.
- Working closely with cross functional teams the fund administrator to ensure delivery of an accurate and timely P&L.
- Daily conversations with the Front Office - resolving any queries they have
- Dividends / Corporate actions and Financing reconciliation.
- Valuation Verification
- Producing stats / performance measures for management
- Project work - trader requests, management requests, improving the process, set up of new products / trading lines, valuation testing.
The Successful candidate will be:
- A qualified ACA (or equivalent)
- Strong excel knowledge
- Financial services audit client experience is a benefit
The salary on offer is in the region of £55,000. For immediate consideration please apply online or for more information or a confidential discussion, please contact James.Otter@markssattin.com 0207 747 9724