£50000 - £60000 per annum + Bonus, pension and other benefits
7 days ago
Goodman Masson are looking for a newly qualified accountant to join one of the world's leading financial institutions in the Product Control team. This is a real value add role, which will see the successful candidate utilising both their interpersonal and analytical skills, effectively communicating between the front office trading desks and the wider business to help inform on daily trades.
The infrastructure within the business offers the most in-depth training available, whilst the commercial element to this role offers unrivalled exposure to the business and a great opportunity to learn from the best. The successful candidate is afforded a high level of autonomy over the finance processes within the trading desk, so there is the opportunity to make this role your own, develop and hone your skills. In addition to this, our client offers arguably the most competitive compensation package, with unrivalled opportunities for career progression and mobility.
- Daily P&L production to assist on front office trades
- Offering analysis and insight on potential trades based on market risk
- Effective communication within the Trading, Risk and Operations Desks
- Independent price verification on product classes
Skills & Requirements: -
- ACA (or equivalent) preferable
- Commercially focused
- Outstanding interpersonal skills as you will be regularly liaising with the trading desks;
- The ability to interpret technical information and relay this clearly and concisely;
- Demonstrate ownership of work and problem solve