£40000 - £46000 per annum
3 days ago
As Process & Controls Accountant, this role allows the opportunity to sit within Group Finance, reviewing risk and controls ahead of working with the business to resolve operational issues.
Our client is a North West headquartered Group with a growing international presence.
As Process & Controls Accountant, you will be expected to:-
- Review process and controls
- Conduct 'deep dive' transactions reviews
- Advise on any necessary redesigns of processes to address areas of control weakness
- Risk reviews
- Resolve issues in and around SAP
To be successful in this role, we are looking for:-
- Strong technical balance sheet exposure
- A strong understanding of governance and controls
- Excellent communication skills which allow you to liaise with stakeholders and staff across all levels of the business
- A working knowledge of SAP
Competitive salary, good pension, bonus and free parking on top of a strong benefits package