£30000 - £35000 per annum
5 days ago
A leading Private Equity firm, located in Central London, is looking to bring on board a graduate, or junior with experience in the financial industry, as a Tax Analyst. The individual will need to be driven and motivated and ready to join a highly successful team. The role offers the opportunity to gain knowledge and exposure within a wide range of tax across multiple jurisdictions.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Responding to all tax related queries
- Ownership of personal WIP and processes
- Ad-hoc projects where requested
- Preparing complex reconciliations on a variety of entity types
The relevant person will need to be highly numerate with good analytical thinking, great with Excel and pay great attention to detail. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to develop their skills and knowledge whilst being able to define how they wish to develop. Should the successful applicant wish to further their studies, support will be offered for professional Tax qualifications.