Private Equity; Finance Analyst | Newly Qualified ACA
|Job Title:||Private Equity; Finance Analyst | Newly Qualified ACA|
|Salary:||£50000 - £55000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Harris Asher|
|Job Published:||December 05, 2018 10:04|
Finance Analyst - ACA
Permanent £50,000 to £55,000 per annum base salary plus excellent benefits package including discretionary bonus.
A well-known name in private equity secondaries are looking for a newly qualified ACA to join their fund finance and investment monitoring team. Your role, as Finance Analyst, will be to act as a business partner to the front office and Investor Relations, as well as collaborating with external fund managers and service providers to deliver for investors.
Specific duties cover:
- Monitoring investment valuations provided by underlying investment managers in "real time", down to a portfolio company level, primarily through interpreting and capturing Financial Statement information.
- Ongoing governance of investment performance in conjunction with the Investment Team and directly with Asset Managers. This entails probing information around funding requirements, exit assumptions and underlying performance improvement plans.
- Supporting the Deal teams (front office) with any required analysis such as fund exposure and historic performance.
- Working with the Deal and Execution (Legal) teams to remain fully informed on deal progress to ensure sufficient liquidity to meet investment costs and expenses, whilst maximising returns to investors. This involves collaborating with multiple external parties to execute FX trades, loan drawdowns, repayments etc.
- Supporting our Investor Relations team in the preparation of materials which summarise the position of the funds for Investors. These include a quarterly Manager's report, Investor AGM presentations, fundraising documentation and ad hoc queries from our investors
Essential Skills & Experience
- Qualified ACA, ideally within one of the big 4. First time passes.
- Exposure to Investment Management, Private Equity or Venture Capital.
- Strong organisational and motivational skills, with excellent attention to detail
- Exceptional academics; 2:1 degree or higher, A grade at A level mathematics.
An opportunity like this, where an ACA can make a move into a role which is more analytical and forward looking, is rare and represents an excellent first move out of practice - especially if you are looking to build a career in Private Equity.
If this role is of interest, please contact Harris Asher at Marks Sattin by applying below or directly:
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Private Client Tax Assistant Manager
Excellent Low Tax Package
Leeds, West Yorkshire
£35000 - £45000 per annum + bonus
Corporate Finance Partner- Strong Independent
£120000 - £300000 per annum
Corporate Finance Partner- Top 20 Firm
£150000 - £200000 per annum
Corporate Finance Partner Opportunities-Mid Tier & Independents
£120000 - £350000 per annum