Private Client Tax Team Senior
|Job Title:||Private Client Tax Team Senior|
|Salary:||£27000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Remaz El-Magaboul|
|Job Published:||September 12, 2018 10:19|
Tax Senior, Oxford
Your new company
A flourishing firm of Chartered Accountants with a strong, specialised private client tax team is looking to grow and develop. Clients include small - medium businesses, owner managed business throughout the Thames Valley area; as well as a significant number of private tax and trust clients in over 50 countries around the world.
This firm has just been acquired by a thriving accountancy group expected to be in the top 10 by the end of the year, this would be an excellent opportunity for someone looking to join an organisation with a small-firm-environment and a large group backing.
A company that truly cares about people development by providing external and in-house training, with possibility for ATT or CTA exam support.
Your new role
The private client portfolio includes a mix of interesting people: CEOs, property
investors, trusts, individuals from children to the elderly and significant numbers of nonresident
and non-domiciled individuals.
Duties will include:-
- Preparation of tax returns and run a client portfolio of about 200 clients.
- Liaise with clients/HMRC in writing, email and on the phone
- Be responsible for billing clients
- Ensuring work is completed in a timely manner and in accordance with deadlines
- Assist the tax manager and directors as required
The successful applicant will have:
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills
- At least 2 years experience working in a qualified accountancy practice.
- At least 2 years of experience of dealing with self assessment income tax returns including writing to clients, preparing tax returns and contacting HMRC.
- ATT/AAT qualifications may be useful but are not essential. Good practical
- experience is more important.
- Good at IT - a good working knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook and tax software packages
- Be a team player and have a good sense of humour
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Private Client Tax Senior
£25000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
Senior Manager Private Client Tax Advisory
65000 - 85000
Private Client Tax Partner
£70000.00 - £90000.00 per annum
Private Client Tax Manager
Leeds, West Yorkshire
£35000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
Private Client Tax Senioir
£32000 - £35000 per annum