Leeds, West Yorkshire
£40000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
12 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
Private Client Tax Manager required for Big 4 Accountancy Firm in central Leeds.
Your new company
The Private Client Services team within this leading Accountancy Practice acts for a wide range of entrepreneurs, family offices, private equity and hedge fund principals, large landed estates, high profile professional partnerships and senior executives of large listed and private businesses. The services that they deliver include tax return compliance services, advice on residence and domicile issues, transaction and reorganisation advice, optimisation of wealth from a tax perspective, and estate and succession tax advice.
Your new role
This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated and ambitious individual to join this specialist Private Client Service's team based in Leeds. The successful candidate will have an opportunity to work with existing clients and intermediaries, providing a great opportunity to build and expand their network and be instrumental in winning new business. Key responsibilities will include:
- Build and maintain relationships with clients
- Proactive business development to win new work
- High level management of the successful delivery of technically complex and demanding consulting projects, ensuring technical excellence and practical / business driven approach taken
- Help people to develop through effectively supervising, coaching and mentoring staff
- Contribute to people initiatives, including retaining and training our team
- Role in the management of the team both in terms of strategy and operations and also through managing junior staff development and assignments
What you'll need to succeed
To qualify for the role you must have
- ACA / CA / Tax Inspectors with full Technical Training course / Law qualification / Tax specialist qualification / or breadth of knowledge equivalent to a Tax specialist qualification
- Strong tax technical skills
- Business development skills, able to identify and convert opportunities to sell work
What you'll get in return
Alongside the breadth of interesting work you will have exposure too, you will also be rewarded with a market leading salary and benefits and the opportunity have a progressive career in a flourishing team. Flexible working arrangements will also be considered.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call me, Andy Craven, now on 0113 200 3745. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.