13 days ago
Reach International is working with this Global Accountancy firm to recruit a Private Client Tax Manager for their office in Jersey, Channel Islands.
- Manage a diverse UK personal tax portfolio of clients; including high net worth individuals, UK resident non-doms
- Oversee all trust and company UK income tax, capital gains tax and inheritance tax; working primarily with local fiduciary companies servicing a diverse portfolio of offshore trusts and companies
- Provide ad hoc tax advice in relation to offshore trust structures and private clients
- Manage staff
- Qualified Accountant and/or Tax Qualified (ACA/ACCA/CTA)
- Experience in compliance and advisory work for UK Individuals and trusts
- Experience of UK income tax, inheritance tax and capital gains tax concepts
- Excellent business development and team skills
For further information on this role or other offshore or international opportunities in general, please email email@example.com or speak to one of our specialist consultants at Reach International on +44 (0) 845 643 5085
Please note; should you not be shortlisted for this particular role, your details will still be considered for all other relevant opportunities.