|Job Title:||Practice/Client Manager|
|Salary:||£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||James Clark|
|Job Published:||February 12, 2019 17:56|
Client Manager Practice Manager job Independent accountancy Firm New Offices!
Your new company
My client, an Independent Accountancy Firm based in the heart of Surrey is expanding quickly and as such is opening a second office in Surrey. They are looking for a client or practice manager to help establish the new office in terms of client liaison and also overseeing the accounts department. This is very much a hands on role.
Your new role
- You will be responsible for a portfolio of clients and provide a full list of services to your clients. This includes statutory accounts preparation, completing VAT returns, submitting both personal and corporation tax returns. For some clients you will also produce management accounts.
- You will review the work of more junior members of the team assuring high service levels are maintained.
- You will assist in building the new office, building relationships with clients and third parties.
- As you develop your career there will be opportunities to specialise in specific service lines.
- Engage and communicate clearly with the Partner ensuring a high level of services is provided to your clients.
What you'll need to succeed
You will be ACA or ACCA qualified with 5 years experience in a Practice environment. You will have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel. You will be proactive, have a positive and can do attitude, supporting the Partner and driving the office and Firm forward. You will also demonstrate previous management skills including budgeting and managing work flow
What you'll get in return
You will receive a salary of up to £55,000 depending on experience and benefits. My client is an amenable employer, with an emphasis on work life balance. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing Firm and help grow and develop the brand in the local community.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's