|Job Title:||Practice Semi-Senior|
|Location:||Huddersfield, West Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£22000 - £28000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Steve Thompson|
|Job Published:||June 13, 2018 11:41|
Marks Sattin is proud to be working exclusively with an expanding independent Practice based just outside Leeds city centre. Due to an expanded workload during 2017 they are looking for a Part Qualified Accountant to join their team as they continue to expand in 2018. Desirable experience includes:
* Extensive knowledge of accounts preparation for limited companies including adhering to accounting standards and being up to date with the latest rules and regulations
* Some audit experience would be good but by no means essential
* Ability to prepare management accounts also, potentially cash-flows and confident of working out a client's premises.
* No payroll experience required, nor bookkeeping however knowledge of Sage Line 50 would be beneficial
* Knowledge of income tax and corporation tax required in order to prepare Self Assessment Tax Returns and Corporation Tax Returns, and rules regarding capital allowance
* Good VAT knowledge
* Excellent communicator in order to transfer technical information on to clients who find it difficult to understand
In return for your experience my Client is willing to offer up to £27,000 with the option of study support for the right candidate.
Interested candidates should apply as soon as possible for immediate consideration.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
£22000 - £28000 per annum
Accounts Senior - Practice
£15.00 - £20.00 per hour
Senior Practice Accountant
£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
Senior Practice Accountant.
Kingston upon Thames, Surrey
£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
Manager in Practice
to £65,00 plus great benefits