£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
10 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
Your new company
A small friendly accountancy firm based in Kidlington is seeking an accountant to join their team.
Your new role
- Communicate in a friendly but professional manner with clients and colleagues
- Work confidently and efficiently with various computer systems and accounting software such as VT, Xero, SAGE, TaxCalc (training can be provided if required).
- Prepare and review VAT returns
- Prepare working papers and Annual accounts
- Prepare working papers and process SATR's
- Prepare working papers and Corporation tax returns
- Liaise with HMRC on client matters
- Have the skills to work well in a team to meet deadlines
- Pro-active and forward thinking
- Work independently and manage own workload
- Essential understanding of Microsoft applications.
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to be either a qualified accountant (ACA or ACCA) or qualified by experience (QBE) and have had previously worked in a practice or Limited company accounts firm
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.