Practice Accountant - Kidlington
|Job Title:||Practice Accountant - Kidlington|
|Salary:||£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Remaz El-Magaboul|
|Job Published:||September 12, 2018 09:12|
Your new company
A small friendly accountancy firm based in Kidlington is seeking an accountant to join their team.
Your new role
- Communicate in a friendly but professional manner with clients and colleagues
- Work confidently and efficiently with various computer systems and accounting software such as VT, Xero, SAGE, TaxCalc (training can be provided if required).
- Prepare and review VAT returns
- Prepare working papers and Annual accounts
- Prepare working papers and process SATR's
- Prepare working papers and Corporation tax returns
- Liaise with HMRC on client matters
- Have the skills to work well in a team to meet deadlines
- Pro-active and forward thinking
- Work independently and manage own workload
- Essential understanding of Microsoft applications.
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to be either a qualified accountant (ACA or ACCA) or qualified by experience (QBE) and have had previously worked in a practice or Limited company accounts firm
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Qualified Practice Accountant
£30000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
£35000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + NO OVERTIME!
Partner General Practice
North West England
£70000.00 - £100000.00 per annum
Senior Portfolio Manager - Practice - Wimborne
£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
£25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum