£90000 - £110000 per annum
10 days ago
This boutique alternative fund manager are looking for a senior portfolio monitoring and fund control professional to head up the team which delivers the control and business partnering functions over their investments.
Your role will cover:
- Management responsibility for Group Business Partnering / Controlling team
- Support of on-going management of portfolio investment and implementation of the business value creation plan
- Represent the business at various levels within the governance structure
- Oversee the evaluation and monitoring of industry or sector opportunities, such as emerging trends, customer preferences, competitive opportunities, reimbursement notifications, etc.
- Responsibility to the establishment, maintenance and enhancement of robust investment control policies, procedures and processes to ensure the integrity of the business control environment
- Direct detailed investment analysis on an existing or potential investments
- Ensure maintenance and review portfolio management systems and tools
- Develop, oversee and implement, as directed, strategic projects and provide associated investment analysis
- Ad hoc work as required
The ideal candidate will have substantial experience and knowledge within fund finance, knowledge of valuation techniques and proven experience liaising with senior stakeholders.
Salary will be highly competitive.
Please apply directly or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.