Accountant Practice, Construction & Property, Energy, Water, Mining, Utilities, Entertainment & Media, Healthcare & Pharma, Leisure, Tourism & Hospitality, Manufacturing & Engineering, Retail & Wholesale FMCG, Technology, ICT & Telecoms, Transport / Logistics
14 days ago
Reach International is working with this Global Accountancy firm to recruit Personal Tax Seniors for their Dublin office.
- Advise clients on the planning implications of employment taxes
- Advise clients on the compliance implications of employment taxes
- Work with management in preparing detailed technical advice in relation to various tax issues including legislation and case law research
- At least 2 years of Personal tax experience servicing a wide range of client size and industry sector
- A strong employment tax technical knowledge will be essential in addition to knowledge of other taxes
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills including report writing and presentation skills
For further information on this role or other offshore or international opportunities in general, please email email@example.com or speak to one of our specialist consultants at Reach International on +44 (0) 845 643 5085
Please note; should you not be shortlisted for this particular role, your details will still be considered for all other relevant opportunities.