Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear
£29000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + Pension, allowance, bonus
13 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
Top 10 Accountancy Firm, flexible working, progression and study support.
Your new company
A top 10 firm which offer global integrated professional services including Audit & Assurance, Risk Advisory, Tax, Consulting and Financial Advisory. Their goal is to make an impact to clients, colleagues and society. They want to develop the very best talent to act as role models and drive exceptional client service. They have a great opportunity to build a Personal Tax team in Newcastle due to workload relocation and growth. A great time to join the firm.
Your new role
Looking for experienced tax professionals to join a growing Personal Client compliance team. You will be working with a portfolio of high net worth clients, managing and reviewing technical compliance work and dealing with compliance lead advisory work. You will be building strong, trusting relationships with client and other teams across the UK to deliver the best client experience possible. In addition to ensuring quality client engagement, you will review tax returns, accounts, tax calculations, transmittal letters and other client deliverables with a focus on quality and high attention to detail.
What you'll need to succeed
- Ideally you will be CTA/ACA/ATT/ACCA/CA qualified
- Strong tax technical knowledge and experience
- Experience in managing and reviewing a mixed portfolio of clients
- Confident and effective communicator with a consultative approach
- Evidence of developing junior team members
What you'll get in return
- An attractive salary up to £35,000 basic, plus bonus and allowance
- Agile working pattern options
- Opportunity to be part of a work relocation project expanding a new team
- Long term progression structure
- Opportunity to work in office in India if you want to travel.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this flexible Newcastle based Personal Tax job, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Amy Butler on 0191 2613982.
If this job in Newcastle isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.