5 days ago
BPP Professional Education
Who we are
BPP is a global education provider delivering world-class professional qualifications. The group delivers undergraduate and postgraduate degree programmes, apprenticeships and professional qualifications across the UK, internationally and through innovative online platforms. When you work with BPP, you will be part of a business that really believes in supporting your personal and professional development.
What you’ll do
You will provide coaching and support to our apprentices via a range of contact methods and to liaise with their employer to ensure they progress through their apprenticeship. BPP provides apprenticeships that lead to professional qualifications in Financial Services, Professional Services & Accounting and Business & HR. Skills Coaches will be providing tailored support to learners, in order to ensure they are fully prepared and confident to successfully complete their apprenticeship.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Work alongside Performance Advisors as part of a dedicated Performance Support team, providing proactive and reactive support to students requiring additional help throughout their apprenticeship qualification
- Provide one-to-one tailored coaching to those students who require it based on their performance throughout their programme
- Undertaking progress review meetings with learners and their employer as required
- Supporting and advising a student on all educational matters relating to the successful completion of the students programme
- Working with BPP’s Quality Assurance Team to ensure all quality assurance requirements relevant to the educational support of an apprentice are being met
- Supporting the apprentice with their Functional Skills qualifications as appropriate
- Completing required documentation within BPP defined timescales.
The successful candidate must demonstrate the following:
- Hold a relevant qualification at academic Level 7 (relevant to Accountancy & Tax) such as those provided by ACCA, CIMA, ICAEW, ICAS
- Focused and passionate about student success as well as seeking to improve and enhance the student experience
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build rapport and maintain empathy with stakeholders
- Experience of working autonomously and managing own workload efficiently and effectively
- An ability to take responsibility to develop own knowledge and skills
- Ability to work as part of a wider team
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills – written, over the telephone and face to face
The successful candidate will be required to undergo an Enhanced DBS check