|Job Title:||Payroll Manager|
|Salary:||£35000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + excellent benefits|
|Contact Name:||James Clark|
|Job Published:||November 30, 2018 17:30|
Payroll Manager job Award Winning Top 10 Firm Guildford
Your new company
My clients, a Top 10 Accountancy Firm based in the heart of Guildford, has an excellent and diverse client base. Their payroll team is growing and looking to expand over the next 12 months and as such there is the opportunity for a payroll manager to join to help meet client demand.
Your new role
- Manage and take responsibility for the portfolio of payroll clients, including allocation of jobs and monitoring of capacity issues within the team.
- Look after a portfolio of own clients from the portfolio, including processing of their payrolls.
- Managing staff, including any problems arising / client issues / problems on payroll matters.
- Ensuring that developments in payroll related matters are monitored and reacted to.
- Handling engagement letters and Anti-Money Laundering procedures for new payroll clients won.
- Address points and recommendations arising, in any reports issued from time to time, following an internal or external audit of the payroll services.
- Attend to billing on clients as required.
- Responsible for identifying areas of training requirements for the payroll team to keep them relevant in their role and up to date with developments affecting our payroll service. Report training requirement needs to the Payroll Associate Director.
What you'll need to succeed
You do not need to have specific Practice experience but knowledge of the STAR payroll software would be beneficial. You should be able to manage multiple payrolls and have experience of allocating work within a team and monitoring staff progress.
What you'll get in return
You will receive a salary of up to £50,000 with some excellent benefits including flexible working, 3% pension above requirement plus more.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£22000 - £30000 per annum
£18.00 - £23.00 per hour
£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
£33000 - £42000 per annum + Benefits, negotiable
Manager / Senior Manager
£45000 - £60000 per annum + benefits, negotiable