Partnership Tax Manager
|Job Title:||Partnership Tax Manager|
|Contact Name:||Rebecca English|
|Job Published:||March 15, 2019 09:24|
An exciting opportunity has become available to work for a top 10 firm of Chartered Accountants as a Partnership tax Senior Manager
- Leading complex national and international business structuring projects.
- The ideal candidate should be able to articulate how they have used LLPs and partnerships in business and personal tax planning.
- Overseeing other complex reports and advice on projects such as incorporation, hybrid structures, mergers and acquisitions, property partnerships, investment partnerships and Family Limited Partnerships.
- Overseeing complex partnership tax computations and some personal tax returns for high net worth individuals.
- Overseeing HM Revenue & Customs enquiries into portfolio of clients.
- Overseeing financial management and other administrative issues relating to their portfolio.
- Attendance at seminars and other networking events required.
- Supervision and development of managers and other junior staff.
- CTA qualified and or ACA / ACCA desirable.
- Experience in partnership tax in compliance / advisory / structuring role, dealing with a wide range of partnerships issues.
If you would be interested in applying for this opportunity, please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Accounts Manager - Direct Route To Partnership
City of London, London
£50000 - £60000 per annum + bonus + perkbox
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£49000.00 - £52000.00 per annum
Assistant Tax Manager
Leeds, West Yorkshire
£30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
Corporate Tax Manager
£55000 - £65000 per annum
R&D Tax Senior Manager
Birmingham, West Midlands
£46000 - £75000.00 per annum + attractive benefits