£60000 - £70000 per annum
11 days ago
- Firm: Top 100 Firm
- Workload: 60% Audit, 40% Accounts
- Clients: Managing a portfolio of SMEs to large and complex groups up to £200m in turnovers
- Location: East Sussex
- Benefits: Great culture and work-life balance
- Salary: £50-£55K
Are you an ACA/ACCA qualified Audit and Accounts Senior Manager keen to get on a path leading to partnership within a fast growing local top 100 firm? Are you keen to lead a team to deliver highest quality audit work for clients within a broad spectrum of sectors with turnovers reaching as high as £200m?
Our client is a top 100 firm based in East Sussex, which due to rapid growth in business and future retirement plans are looking for a Senior Manager to step into a role leading to a Partnership within next couple of years. They offer great office atmosphere with regular social invents and work-life balance.
In this role, your responsibilities will include:
- Lead and mentor the audit team
- Assign, oversee and control audit work
- Manage relationships with clients in order to make sure their business needs are met while identifying areas for business development
- Liaise with Partner in planning and delivery of audit assignments
The successful candidate will be:
- ACA/ACCA qualified with strong track record of managing audit teams
- MUST have UK experience working in accountancy practice
- Able to build professional relationships at all levels
- Experienced in business development and project management
- Strong negotiator with organisational skills
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration or call on 0203 225 5060 to discuss this role further.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful. However, understand that we will keep your CV on record for any future role that could be your perfect match.
If you are seeking Partner Designate jobs in East Sussex contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied, please call 0203 2255 060 if you have any questions.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.