27 days ago
Michael Page are currently Partnering with a Southampton based accountancy practice who are looking for a Partner Designate to join them. This role has genuine Partnership opportunities with buy-in options available within your first year of service within the business.
This small practice based in Southampton have been established for a number of years. They are a full service practice spanning Audit, Accounts and Tax with a diverse client base ranging from Sole Traders to Ltd companies. The client base is Southampton based primarily so lends itself to someone who lives in the area.
The Key responsibilities of this Partner Designate role would be:
- Overseeing a portfolio of clients.
- Tax advisory work, offering ad-hoc advisory work to build the business.
- Overseeing a small team of juniors.
- Business Development through networking and referrals.
The ideal Partner Designate will be:
- ACA / ACCA / CTA Qualified
- Have recent experience within practice with a large independent or mid-tier practice.
- Able to manage a client base to deadlines
- Flexible in approach to staff and client management
On offer to the successful candidate is a competitive salary commensurate with experience.
Buy in potential to Partnership within a year with a flexible buy-in agreement.
The opportunity to build a practice in the medium term and take full ownership within 3 years.