Part Time Practice Accountant (2 days a week)
|Job Title:||Part Time Practice Accountant (2 days a week)|
|Location:||Coventry, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£32000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Sophie Evans|
|Job Published:||May 14, 2018 15:55|
2 Day a week Practice Accountant - Coventry £32,000 - £35,000 FTE
Your new role
Your role will cover:
- General accounts work for clients, including Accounts Preparation, Payroll, Bookkeeping, VAT, Company and Personal Taxation, Business Start ups and Company formation.
- Attending client visits and being first point of contact for existing clients.
- VAT and Tax Returns
- PAYE Schemes
- CIS Returns
What you'll need to succeed
In order to be considered for the role, you must be:
- From a Practice background (open to qualification level, QBE, Qualified or Part Qualified).
- Be able to show experience of providing advice.
- Have great inter-personal skills to be able to deal with owner run business level clients.
What you'll get in return
Great salary and working environment with trust and autonomy. Working hours are 9:00 - 5:00pm Thursday and Friday but this can be spread out over 3 days if desired, flexible working, free parking, starting on Thursday 7th June until the end of January 2019, then upon review could be extended.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Part Time - Senior Accountant (Practice Accounting)
£38000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
Tax Adviser - Part Time
£35000 - £55000 per annum + Negotiable
Senior Practice Accountant
£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
Accountant - Leeds City Centre Practice
Leeds, West Yorkshire
£20000.00 - £26000.00 per annum
Partnership Accountant – Accountancy practice firm
50000 - 60000