Bury St. Edmunds, Suffolk
£200.00 - £220.00 per day
15 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
We are working with a well-known charity in Bury St Edmunds in recruiting a Part-time Management Accountant on a 3 days per week basis for an initial duration of 3 months. This is a newly created role with scope to develop into a permanent opportunity and the organisation will be very flexible on the exact working hours.
- Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Management accounting experience
- Charity or education experience
- Fundraising experience
- VAT (
- Potential Responsibilities
- Authorising customer and supplier invoices
- Monthly management accounts
- VAT returns
- Assisting with fundraising legacy programme
- Reviewing payroll ABC costing for Charity programmes
- Margin analysis/pricing decisions
This is an exciting opportunity for a Qualified Accountant seeking a role where they can contribute to a charitable organisation whilst maintaining an excellent work / life balance with flexible working hours. Potential for an immediate start.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.