£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
17 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
Part Time - Finance Director - Media - £50,000-£55,000 (£85,000-£90,000 FTE)
Your new company
A leading PR media company is looking for a Finance Director to join their London office. Taking a leading role in running the finances of the business. This is a dynamic company part of a larger international firm.
Your new role
As Finance Director you will report up to the Managing Directors and the Group Finance Director at the parent company. Your key responsibilities will entail:
- Manage a small finance team
- Review all monthly management accounts and reporting up to parent company
- Produce reports and analysis on business performance and budgets to present to senior stakeholders of the company and parent company.
- Advise on commercial decisions, identifying key areas of opportunity
- Participating in negotiations and reviewing contract terms
- Take full ownership of the working capital
- Business partnering across the wider business
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to be a qualified accountant with over 5 years post qualification experience in a time-billing industry. You will be a confident communicator being able to challenge senior stakeholders, whilst also being able to manage a team.
What you'll get in return
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary package for a part time role of £50,000 - £55,000 (£85,000-£90,000 FTE) and the opportunity to work in an exciting company going where you will be able to influence and head up the finance function for London and Paris.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.