Up to £40000.00 per annum
5 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
A part time role at 40k
A part time accountant role working around 2-3 days per week and paying a full time equivalent of £40,000 per annum.
Your new company
Specific responsibilities include:
* Accounting for inventory including reconciling local inventory systems to the Company ERP system.
* Accounting for fixed assets - asset addition, disposal, deprecation and reconciliation.
* Responsible for maintaining the fixed asset register.
* Responsible for accounting for finance leases.
* Answering inventory and fixed asset queries from internal and external parties.
* Prepare Gross Margin analysis for segment monthly and lead month end Gross Margin review.
* Responsible for reconciling the monthly bad debts provision.
* Monthly balance sheet reconciliations for the above areas of responsibility and co-ordination of overall team reconciliations, including the sharing of reconciliations
* Liaise with the London office and Miami head office and provide answers in a timely manner for all financial questions raised.
* Regular involvement in accounting projects and the provision of accounting advice to the business.
* Audits - key contact for Statutory and SOX audits in relation to fixed asset and inventory accounting.
* Bacs and Chaps payment review and approval.
* Completion of quarterly National Statistics surveys.
* Liaising with London based Tax team concerning VAT entries.
* Documentation of key processes and cross training to ensure cover.
* Identifying areas for improvement in the efficiency of own or other finance team tasks and opportunities for business improvements.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.