£30000 - £40000 per annum
10 days ago
As Internal Auditor, reporting into the Head of Internal Audit for one of Europe's fast growing distribution business, you have the opportunity to be part of setting up a local Internal Audit function in Lancashire before progressing into wider Finance.
Our client is a multinational distributor with an outstanding reputation in their market. Currently positioned as one of the largest businesses of their kind, ambitious growth plans are still in place creating the need for a robust in-house Internal Audit function.
As Internal Auditor, your responsibilities will include:-
- Delivering audit assignments autonomously and to time and cost.
- Liaising with senior stakeholders and Group CFO on audit actions required
- Plan, control and recording internal audit work effectively in order to produce a reliable, report evidenced to support audit conclusions.
- Deputising for the Head of Internal Audit as required and work effectively in a team with Finance and other colleagues to contribute to the overall objectives of the company.
- Influencing management to implement performance improvement opportunities
The successful candidate will:-
- Be working towards an accountancy qualification
- have proven experience in Audit or Finance
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills
On offer for the candidate is an unparalleled training and development opportunity including study support with progression into Finance long-term and a great package