Part Qualified Accountant + Study Support
|Job Title:||Part Qualified Accountant + Study Support|
|Location:||York, North Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£20000 - £27000 per annum + Study Support|
|Contact Name:||Amy Marper|
|Job Published:||December 07, 2018 15:58|
Are you passionate and driven with a desire to progress within your Accountancy career? I am looking for an ambitious and autonomous Management Accountant to work with one of the World's Leading E-Commerce business, based in York. Duties will include but not be limited to:
- Assist with the monthly management accounts production
- To be responsible for the monthly bank reconciliations
- Calculating and inputting monthly accruals and prepayments.
- Calculation and posting of monthly journal entries
- Calculating and inputting monthly fixed asset register.
- Accounting for foreign exchange transactions, including the revaluation of currency accounts and purchase ledger accounts.
- Investigating accounting entries on the General Ledger and resolving queries.
- Assisting with the provision of management information
- Assisting with the monthly management accounts commentary
- Production of monthly holiday insurance return
- Other ad-hoc duties as required by the Management Accountant.
Take a look at the attached spec and get in touch for any further information. If you wish to apply for the role then send across a copy of your up to date CV. If this isn't suitable but you know someone who may be interested then refer a friend and if successful you will receive £250 in vouchers for a shop of your choice.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's