£35000 - £40000 per annum + Great Benefits
5 days ago
Outsourcing Senior - £35,000 - £45,000 + benefits - Surrey
This impressive accountancy practice is urgently seeking an Outsourcing Senior to join their growing Outsourcing team in Surrey. You would be assisting with the management of an exciting portfolio of clients from media and entertainment, sports, IT and charities industry sectors with turnovers up to £50m. Strong technical knowledge of accounts preparation is a must as the role involves preparation of management and statutory accounts as well as VAT returns and other bookkeeping and accounting assignments.
- Long and thriving history as well as excellent reputation in the market
- Friendly and down-to-earth team
- Bright and spacious offices
- Excellent location, surrounded by shops, restaurants and cafes
- Advanced IT systems
This is a great opportunity for an Outsourcing Senior to join a forward-thinking firm with excellent progression opportunities. The firm has a great promote-from-within culture and offers a structured career plan tailored at individual level. You can take advantage of flexible working arrangements, with 10-4 as core working hours, 5% pension, private medical and dental insurance, childcare vouchers, gym discount and medicash are just a few of the benefits this impressive firm offers. As the Outsourcing team is very sociable, you can take part in quarterly-organised events and numerous networking opportunities.
The successful Outsourcing Senior will:
- Be ACA/ACCA qualified or a finalist
- Have experience within a UK-based accountancy practice
- Demonstrate strong knowledge in statutory and management account preparation
- Excellent IT skills including knowledge of Sage, Xero, Excel and other software
If you would like to hear about this great Outsourcing Senior opportunity in Surrey, do not hesitate to get in touch. Deadline is approaching, so do not miss out on this role. Contact Nadia Atanasova today for further discussion!
0207 269 6326