|Job Title:||Operations Accountant|
|Contact Name:||Sadie OCallaghan|
|Job Published:||July 10, 2018 10:44|
The business are a leading supplier within the FMCG industry and this role is key in supporting the Finance Director and Senior Management team in providing insightful and accurate information to assist in further growth and development of the site.
The business supply to Retailers and the Food service industry across the UK from a number of sites and they employ over 2,000 people.
Responsibilities will include;
- Provision, analysis and interpretation of daily and weekly reports to enable business performance to be monitored and enhanced.
- Support the delivery and ongoing management of factory reporting systems.
- Daily and weekly reporting of prime and labour variance performance.
- Close liaison with the management team to identify trends, opportunities and areas of under-performance in order to enhance the overall performance and profitability of the business.
- Encourage site profit enhancing initiatives and ensure that deliverables are achieved.
- Close liaison with site finance team (incl. cost accountant and work study manager) to ensure accurate product costing.
- Review of stock analysis and the investigation of variances.
- The development and implementation of robust processes to ensure transactional accuracy and controls in the areas of variance and stock reporting.
The role has a clear commercial focus so will require someone who is a confident communicator able to partner effectively with operations outside of Finance.
You must also be a Qualified Accountant, ideally with experience in Manufacturing and costing.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Kelso, Scottish Borders
£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
£23000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
Operations Finance Business Partner
£35000 - £45000 per annum
£25000.00 - £28000.00 per annum