12 days ago
The successful Charity Audit Manager for this London based Chartered Accountancy firm will be working with both small and large charitable, and not for profit organisations and will require a solid understanding of risk management and internal control environments within charities in particular.
A leading mid-tier Top 30 reputable Chartered Accountant firm in Central London working with a niche client base helping them to solve problems and achieve their company goals.
A fantastic opportunity to work within a leading mid tier practice that covers a range of services to their clients at an exceptionally high level. Given the specialisms of the partners, the advise to clients is well trusted and informative. The training provided is both internal and external and high technical ability and skills are offered at all times. A sociable and interactive business with long term career prospects in a positive environment.
This Not for Profit Audit Manager role will consist of running a busy portfolio with a range of clients within the charity sector handling a portfolio of schools, religious orders, grant makers, service delivery charities and associations.
You will bring with you a strong skill set and understanding of the following:
* Statutory audit planning and completion which will include attending client meetings and leading the Audit from beginning to end
* Accounts preparation
* Controlling the Audit overall including the delivery an efficient service to all clients
* Other special projects, including internal audit
* Client billing and job recover-ability
* Assist in supervising and managing staff including the appraisal process and mentor groups
* Assist where required in the general running of the audit department to include training juniors when necessary
* Have the technical and personal skills to service the portfolio of clients effectively
* Ability to produce high quality business style reports
* Presentation skills to put in to practice at seminars on charity specific topics
The successful candidate (ACA/ACCA fully qualified, with post qualified experience) for this manager position will be expected to multitask and assignments at any one time. You will have the technical and personal skills to service a demanding portfolio of clients efficiently and effectively whilst managing and reviewing the work of your team and reporting to the partner within set time frames and deadlines.
Excellent communication skills are essential for the role and confidence in all areas of the not for profit and charity sectors. You should be articulate and presentable.
- Fully ACA/ACCA qualified
- A team player with the ability to prioritise work and to commit to tight deadlines and budgets
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- Have previous managerial experience
- Build strong client and staff relationships
- Be able to identify new business opportunities
- Share the firms values
- Top 30 practice firm
- Central London
- Progressive firm for successful career paths
- Flexible Benefits
- 7 hour working day
- Positive working environment
- Sociable and interactive teams