City of London, London
£48000 - £65000 per annum + + Bonus and Benefits
9 days ago
My client is a top tier firm who are looking to grow their team as they are currently experiencing high volumes of modelling work flow from both internal and external sources on a range of both deal and non-deal related projects.
With industry leading partners steering experienced professionals the team is looking for a Business Development consultant/senior consultant to aid senior members of the team with market research and insight and preparation of documentation and pitch information.
There is plenty of room to grow and develop in the role moving forward and an opportunity to get involved with tier 1 transactions in a range of sectors in the London headquarters.
As a Modelling Senior Associate/Manager you would be involved in the following:
- Project management on engagements with clients at various levels
- Developing complex financial and business models using cashflow forecasts, Strategic planning tools, Valuation tools and business plans.
- Modelling for fund raising transactions (project finance, Leveraged finance, IPO's, Private equity)
- Business development areas such as marketing material, pitches and networking
- Modelling and analysis in support of a variety of Joint ventures and infrastructure projects
- Review and Audit of financial models
As a Modelling Senior Associate/Manager your profile would:
- Qualified Accountant
- Modelling background with experience on various modelling projects
- Commercially focused
- Strong IT literacy
- Strong written and oral communication
- Understand strategic rationale for transactions
- Team player approach with the thee ability to work
There is a robust package and benefits system in place which aligns with the market average.