7 days ago
MIXED TAX SENIOR - TOP 40 FIRM - DARTFORD
What is the role?
- Preparation of corporation tax computations for a portfolio of corporate businesses
- Preparation of personal tax returns for a portfolio of individuals
- Preparation of forms P11D for a portfolio of businesses
- Advising individuals and companies of their tax liabilities
- Liaising with HMRC on behalf of clients
- Assist with HMRC enquiries into personal and corporate tax returns
- Assist on tax advisory projects for existing clients and prospects
- Carry out research on different areas to assist Managers/Directors/Partners
- Identify tax planning opportunities within individual and corporate client portfolio
- Prepare bills for clients
- ATT qualified, or holding a CABA qualification, and studying for CTA or holding CTA or qualified by experience
- Varied, practical and technical tax knowledge
- Experience of personal and corporate tax is essential, preferably with some demonstrable experience of advisory work
- Ability to coach and develop junior members of staff
- Basic accounts knowledge
- IT packages (Excel, tax software, Word)
Where is it based?
Located on the Crossways Business Park, Dartford Kent, our modern open-plan offices offer free parking and are easily accessible from M25 and A2 and public transport including Greenhithe and Stone Crossing train stations which are just a short walk away.
Barnes Roffe is an Equal Opportunities Employer