£30000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits + Parking + Study Support
8 days ago
Marks Sattin are working with a leading Manufacturing business in Worksop, who are looking to recruit a Financial Accountant. This role will encompass a wide range of tasks and provide fantastic exposure to an Accountant who is looking to grow and progress within a thriving finance team. Duties will include but not be limited to:
- Assist in preparing monthly management report including P&L, Balance sheet, various sales and margin analysis by major customer, segment and product group; inventory report; quality, machine efficiency, waste and other factory related cost report.
- Prepare monthly review with commentary.
- Prepare sales, forecast for the review of senior management team.
- Prepare Manufacturing KPI report for operation team meeting.
- Assist in intercompany reconciliation, monthly financial results Global Key Account report according to Group's strict deadline.
- Process journals, bank reconciliation and balance sheet reconciliation for assigned accounts.
- Prepare monthly inventory age analysis and liaise with sales team and supply chain to minimise exposure.
- Prepare weekly stock variance report for review with production and warehouse team on major deviations.
- Prepare weekly cash forecast and weekly sales upload.
- CAPEX spending tracking and ensure timely capitalisation of assets and fixed assets register maintenance.
- Assist in preparation of annual budget and strategic plan.
- Assist in preparation of year end reporting and year end audit.
- Provide global sourcing team with information on volume and pricing for key materials.
- Update raw material and imported items standard costs.
- Provide support to sales team in developing product costs.
- Provide assistance to business excellence manager on validating cost reduction projects.
- Develop models in excel to help analysis on production performance, factory expenses, FTE and as required by senior management.
If this role sounds of interest to you, then apply now or get in touch for more information.