Manufacturing Cost Accountant
|Job Title:||Manufacturing Cost Accountant|
|Salary:||£37000 - £40000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Amy Marper|
|Job Published:||September 13, 2018 10:13|
A Global Manufacturing business, based in South Yorkshire are looking for a successful Cost Accountant to play a crucial role in their finance structure. The successful candidate may be qualified or QBE but experience within a Manufacturing/FMCG business is crucial. Duties will include but not limited to:
- Ensure accurate, consistent and timely costings are provided to stakeholders across the Business.
- Influence and report financials, reducing margin slippage throughout the process.
- involvement in specific defined projects, as set by the Senior Commercial Financial Controller.
- Manage and collate all costings ensuring accurate, timely submissions to the relevant stakeholder.
- Ensure all costings are prepared in a consistent and timely manner within the Business Unit.
- Ensure accurate calculation of rates for the Business
- Provide Business Partnering for other departments
- Preparation of margin management reporting tools
- Provide financial policing at each stage within the process.
- Commercial Finance lead
- Continuously review business practice to drive change and improve the product costing process
If you are interested in joining a business that rewards success with progression, development, opportunity for secondments.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
St. Albans, Hertfordshire
£120.00 - £250.00 per day
£200.00 - £220.00 per day
£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
£15.00 - £18.00 per hour
£300.00 - £350.00 per day