|Job Title:||Manufacturing Accountant|
|Salary:||£30000 - £38000 per annum + Study Support|
|Contact Name:||Amy Marper|
|Job Published:||October 03, 2018 11:28|
We are currently recruiting for a Manufacturing Accountant on behalf of a large manufacturer in Brigg.
Key duties will include:
- Review daily key reports and report accordingly
- Deliver timely and accurate operational financial data
- Interrogate large amounts of data to gain insights into business process and performance
- Production of weekly manufacturing/ transport pack
- Support in preparation of monthly financial commentary on volumes, manufacturing and material variance, fixed costs and site margin.
- Weekly MUV/PPV/MPV analysis
- Direct & Indirect labour analysis.
- Balance sheet reconciliations.
- Preparation of fixed asset register.
- Product cost calculation and cost variance tracking.
- Management of adhoc Product Cost projects.
- Support Management Accountant in monthly site visits.
- Support in Quarterly forecasts and annual budgets.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Late stages or qualified CIMA/ACCA
- Previous Experience gained in a manufacturing role
- Excellent attention to detail, quality and accuracy
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to clearly communicate in a professional manner
- Excellent interpersonal skills and be able to deal effectively with both colleagues and suppliers
- Experience of recognised ERP system.
Apply now or contact Amy Marper at Marks Sattin.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£40000 - £45000 per annum + Bonus, Pension, PMI
Financial Controller - Operations / Manufacturing
£60000.00 - £65000.00 per annum
£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
Birmingham, West Midlands
£200.00 - £225.00 per day
Coventry, West Midlands
Up to £250.00 per day