22 days ago
Whitelaw Wells is an established firm of Chartered Accountants with offices in Edinburgh, Glasgow and North Berwick. Our firm provide a comprehensive range of accountancy services to help clients to grow and develop their businesses.
The Partners currently seek a Manager/Partner Designate to serve the local Chinese community in Glasgow area. You will manage a portfolio of clients with oversight of bookkeeping, accounting, tax, and business advisory services. You will be involved with regular client meetings, building trust and rapport with your clients to eventually become the main point of contact.
The main responsibilities for this Manager/Partner Designate Job in Glasgow include:
- Accounts preparation for Limited companies, Sole traders, Partnerships, LLP's & Charities
- Reviewing work in progress, monitoring deadlines and budgets
- Assessing the training and development needs of more junior members of staff
- Managing a team of fully qualified and part qualified accountants
- Working closely with the Partners to ensure the efficiency of the compliance department
- Taking full responsibility for maintaining client relationships
- Assisting in special advisory projects
This is a great opportunity for a CA/ACA qualified accountant with extensive experience of working in a senior managerial capacity within a public practice accountancy firm who has aspirations to Partnership level.
If you are a Manager or Partner Designate with exceptional business acumen, communication and management skills together with a broad technical background then this role would be an ideal challenge.
Cantonese speaking is essential and knowledge in Mandarin is beneficial.
Please apply today in the strictest confidence, with your cover letter and CV.