£80000 - £95000 per annum
9 days ago
A well-known, well respected London Insurance business are looking for an experienced accountant to join to head up their Investment and Treasury Finance Team.
Reporting into the FD you will be working closely with the Group Investment team as well as the Fund Managers gaining great exposure and being directly involved in the investment strategy.
The successful candidate will also be responsible for the treasury function and reporting on the liquidity.
- Develop and execute the investment strategy - Working closely with the Group Investment Team
- Manage the Treasury Function
- The role will have 2 direct reports.
- The go to within finance for the Group Investment Team
- Oversee internal and external expenses process
The successful candidate will be:
- A qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or Equivalent) with Relevant post qualified experience
- PQE with Insurance/Investments is a benefit however not essential
- Treasury & Liquidity experience is essential
- Management Experience again in a benefit
The salary on offer is in the region of £80,000 - £95,000 plus benefits and bonus. For immediate consideration please apply online or for more information or a confidential discussion, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, 02077479724