to £65,00 plus great benefits
15 days ago
Are you an ambitious ACA/ACCA Qualified Accountant who is interested in making a strategic career move to further your career in a progressive and growing firm of Chartered Accountants?
Would you enjoy working in Guildford which is one of the UK’s fastest growing city economies?
If yes, our client will welcome you and create an exciting new and progressive role in their firm. They are a successful independent firm and are well placed for continued growth being based in a region which is an exciting one in which to do business; both for investors and growing owner managed businesses across a diverse range of industries.
The role will be newly created so can be built around your skill set and the Partners will be interested to speak to ambitious, client facing Senior Accountants.
Responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the Partners with niche complex Advisory work, examples of which can be quite wide ranging.
- Working as a valued advisor to your portfolio of clients so they can control their businesses and achieve their ambitions.
- Maintaining enhanced contact including face to face meetings with clients.
- Working with the Audit team to plan and review Audit assignments.
- Overseeing the compliance work and some supervision of more junior staff including active ACA studiers and qualified team members where appropriate
The role will be an exciting one for you if:
- You are an ambitious ACA/ACCA with a number of years Post Qualifying experience
- You are looking to engineer a career with huge potential over the coming years
- You enjoy working with multiple Partners and wish to be client facing
Your rewards will be:
- An opportunity to immerse yourself and develop business relationships working in the economic ‘powerhouse’ of Guildford away from the hustle of London
- A salary very much geared to you and your current achievements and technical skill set
- A career opportunity to future partnership
- 25 days holiday and paid private parking
The salary band of £55,000 - £65,000 has been set by Fletcher George as a guide. The role is commutable from Leatherhead, Epsom, Woking, Horsham, Reigate and surrounding areas.
Fletcher George is a Financial Recruitment specialist acting as an employment agency. Please note due to the high volume of responses Fletcher George can only respond to relevant candidates for this role and aims to do so within a 48 hour time-scale.