16 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
London- Forensic Accounting
Your new company
Ideal opportunity to join a large, specialist team. An international firm specialising in assurance and advisory, this firm champion the mid-market and entrepreneurial businesses. This means that the range of advisory work coming through can be interesting, varied and complex.
Your new role
As a Manager you will be responsible for managing a small portfolio of projects working closely with and supporting Directors and Partners with cases. You will be expected to contribute toward marketing and business development initiatives.
* Prepare expert reports or other written reports for use in legal proceedings or for advice to solicitors or clients.
* Liaise with solicitors, barristers and clients as a normal part of a litigation support case.
* Be responsible for and ensure excellent client service and delivery on assignments and at stream level.
* Assist in developing and training more junior staff.
* Prepare budgets, cost analyses and bills in respect of each client in their portfolio.
* Identify and recognise business and sales opportunities and inform the partner and client as appropriate.
* Maintain a network of professional and business contacts.
What you'll need to succeed
ACA or ACCA qualification or equivalent, or relevant experience.
* Strong MS Office skills particularly within Microsoft Excel. Some experience of Excel Models is preferred.
* Experience in Forensic Accounting.
* Experience of managing others and leading projects.
What you'll get in return
Highly supportive environment and competitive benefit package.