Manager: Forensic Accounting
|Job Title:||Manager: Forensic Accounting|
|Contact Name:||Louise Bridge|
|Job Published:||September 06, 2018 13:01|
London- Forensic Accounting
Your new company
Ideal opportunity to join a large, specialist team. An international firm specialising in assurance and advisory, this firm champion the mid-market and entrepreneurial businesses. This means that the range of advisory work coming through can be interesting, varied and complex.
Your new role
As a Manager you will be responsible for managing a small portfolio of projects working closely with and supporting Directors and Partners with cases. You will be expected to contribute toward marketing and business development initiatives.
* Prepare expert reports or other written reports for use in legal proceedings or for advice to solicitors or clients.
* Liaise with solicitors, barristers and clients as a normal part of a litigation support case.
* Be responsible for and ensure excellent client service and delivery on assignments and at stream level.
* Assist in developing and training more junior staff.
* Prepare budgets, cost analyses and bills in respect of each client in their portfolio.
* Identify and recognise business and sales opportunities and inform the partner and client as appropriate.
* Maintain a network of professional and business contacts.
What you'll need to succeed
ACA or ACCA qualification or equivalent, or relevant experience.
* Strong MS Office skills particularly within Microsoft Excel. Some experience of Excel Models is preferred.
* Experience in Forensic Accounting.
* Experience of managing others and leading projects.
What you'll get in return
Highly supportive environment and competitive benefit package.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Forensic Accounting Manager
Negotiable Base Salary + Pension + Bonus + Benefits
£32000.00 - £40000 per annum
£50000.00 - £80000.00 per annum
Forensic Director, fast-growth team
City of London, London
bonus & bens
Accounting Solutions Manager
St. Albans, Hertfordshire
£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum