St. Neots, Cambridgeshire
£30000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
15 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
Manager job in regional accountancy practice based in St Neots. Salary c£50k
Hays Public Practice are recruiting a Manager for a leading Accountancy Practice in St Neots.
You will be responsible for managing a portfolio of clients providing high quality compliance services for a range of private clients including high net worth individuals, directors of small and medium sized companies and trustees.
- Overseeing a diverse portfolio of clients, incorporating Audit, Accounts and Tax
- Manage budgets and compliance processes
- Manage client relationships and identify opportunities for new business.
- Supervision and oversight of the Audit process from planning stage
- Tax compliance and VAT - reviewing prepared self-assessment tax returns, business and partnership tax returns to include detailed capital gains computations and preparation of schedules of income from property.
- Review work of staff and assist with training and career development of your team.
- Work with the partners and managers, raising the profile of the firm.
The successful candidate will be an ACA/ACCA Qualified experienced Manager from a Practice background. They will be able to demonstrate strong client relationship and junior staff development skills.
- Competitive salary
- Benefits package
- Career progression to Partnership
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.